Dr. Messenger is trained and experienced in a wide range of podiatric medicine including palliative care of non-diabetic and diabetic patients as well surgical repair of bony and soft tissue deformities of the foot. By having a background in physics, Dr. Messenger applies emphasis on bracing and orthotic management of sports-related injuries and various ailments of the foot and ankle.
• Affiliated with Hackensack Surgery Center and Palisades Medical Center in New Jersey; and Mt. Sinai Medical Center in New York
• Graduated from American University, 1980 with B.S. in Physics
• Received a Doctorate of Podiatric Medicine from the Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine in Cleveland, 1984
• Completed a Post-Doctoral Surgical Preceptorship at the New York College of Podiatric Medicine, 1985
• Member of the American Podiatric Medical Association and American Podiatric Medical Specialties Board